Crisis Services Australia:
- For a life-threatening emergency call 000.
- Request an urgent appointment with your general practitioner to discuss referral to an appropriate service for anxiety and depression.
- Call Lifeline for immediate support (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) on: 13 11 14, or between 6pm-midnight (AEST) text Lifeline on 0477 131 114.
Crisis Services UK:
- For a life-threatening emergency call 999.
- Get advice from calling the NHS on 111 or use the NHS online service: https:111.nhs.uk
- Ask for an urgent GP appointment to discuss a referral to your local mental health service.
- Call 116 123 to talk to the Samaritans
- Text “SHOUT” to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line.